Our terms and conditions below outline the way in which we operate including the use of information and images throughout our website. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any need for complain and we will address the matter immediately.
1.OverseasPropertyMall.com does not accept any responsibility for any price or representation of value of any property or land featured on this site or any website linked from OverseasPropertyMall.com. All properties advertised on the website or as a result of our search facility on other websites linked to OverseasPropertyMall.com are featured in good faith and no responsibility can be accepted for properties with incorrect prices or description or properties that have been sold prior to any visit arranged by ourselves. Properties can be sold without agents notifying us. Please check with us prior to booking any flights that prices have not increased or that the property is still available to the best of our knowledge.
2. Within the site you may find links or references to third party materials and third party web sites outside the site. We accept no liability in respect of the contents of such materials or sites. We should not be taken to be endorsing, publishing, permitting or authorising such sites or materials. We are not a party to, or responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such third party web sites.
3. The advertising on the site does not constitute any part of an offer or contract. You should not rely on the statements in such advertising as statements or representations of fact – you should carry out your own checks as to the suitability of any property or other items advertised on the site. Where a property or land is advertised on our websites it is your responsibility through your own legal representation to ensure that all titles and where appropriate licenses and planning permissions are correct and in place before proceeding as we can not be held responsible for any loss of deposits or monies due to the negligence of agents and developers abroad.
4. All data collected via this site remains confidential and will not be used by anyone else other than OverseasPropertyMall.com or their affiliates for marketing purposes. You have the right to request exemption from marketing activities by emailing us at email@example.com, you also have the right to access any data we hold about you.
6. After your appointment has been confirmed by a member of our staff, you are committed to keeping that appointment. A lot of time, effort and expense has gone into arranging your appointment so if you cannot keep the appointment please endeavour to notify us within 24 hours.
7. Simply by completing our Enquiry Form, Appointment Form or by submitting a request for further information through a property search you will be prompted to view these terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to read and familiarise yourself with our terms and conditions.
8. OverseasPropertyMall.com disclaims all warranties with regard to information including all implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness contained within this site. Measurements are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or misunderstanding in these particulars, which do not constitute an offer or contract. In no event shall OverseasPropertyMall.com Ltd be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information. No representation or warranty whatever is made or given either during negotiation, in particular or elsewhere.