Marina Bay Abu Dhabi Overview
Marina Bay is a stunning 25 storey residential tower with retail and prime commercial space. Aesthetically mastered by renowned international architects, Marina Bay offers green luxury living with maximized water efficiency, eco friendly equipment that is optimized for green energy and intelligent integrated building management systems.
Marina Bay Najmat Abu Dhabi is everything a savvy investor would look for in a city that has been named the number one city in the Arab world by the Economist Group.
Abu Dhabi is the richest of the seven Emirates in the United Arab Emirates. It’s demographic profile is outstanding, with the average net worth of its 420,000 citizens toying around £8.75m per person. Abu Dhabi has the biggest fossil fuel reserve in the Middle East and is the fourth largest natural gas producer in the world.
Marina Bay Features
Located close to two 5-star hotels, Marina Bay’s stunning 25-storey building offers exquisite views of the canal that is responsible for connecting the entire development. Waterfront living can become reality while you indulge in a lifestyle suitable for a king.
Further to this, Marina Bay sports many great features, such as:
- Overlooks the central business bay.
- A grand reception area and guest lounge.
- Being a mixed use tower, offering residents the added luxuries of shops, restaurants, commercial space, a business center on lower levels.
- The tower sports a lift lobby with multiple smart elevators.
- Blended landscaping to please the eye.
- Modern incorporated technologies to make the development greener and save water and electricity.
- Integrated intelligent building management and smart property system.
- Monitored ventilation and controlled indoor air quality systems.
- Natural lighting and a sophisticated light control system.
- Latest telecommunication systems for easy access of information
- Floors 4-24 are residential.
- Health club.
Popular local activities offer plenty of recreation if you should get all shopped out. You can go fishing, biking, surfing, scuba diving, horse riding, and golf.
Marina Bay offers a lifestyle to please the soul with plenty of sunshine and the gentle sounds of water. It’s a development aimed at smarter living while keeping responsibilities for mother earth and conserve vital energies.
The views, modern infrastructure and technology is what attracts potential investors to Marina Bay.
Residential availabilities include:
- Penthouses and duplexes on the higher floors
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Smart home technology
- Camera supervised covered parking on 3 podiums
- Concierge service & 24-hour residents services
Marina Bay Video
Here is a 3 minute video showcasing everything Marina Bay, Abu Dhabi has to offer:
Marina Bay Naimat Abu Dhabi is one of the new breed, luxury and mixed-use developments, designed to minimize the impact on natural resources. The use of environmentally friendly building materials and systems guarantees that energy can be optimized to provide children of tomorrow with a greener world while offering you all the luxuries you could possibly desire right now.
Marina Bay Location
Occupying prime seafront on Al Reem Island and just 300 meters away from the Abu Dhabi City Centre, Najmat Abu Dhabi is an extraordinary development. The incorporated business center, shopping and retail outlets will provide residents with utmost luxury.
Tha map below shows Marina Bay’s exact location on the Al Reem Island (please click it for an enlarged version)
Marina Bay is ideally located only 5 km from Abu Dhabi’s International Airport and 50 km from Jebel Ali International Airport. The open parkland, bike paths and playgrounds offer residents a peaceful environment conveniently located close to the city.
Marina Bay Pricing and Payment Terms
Construction of Marina Bay is expected for completion in Q3, 2011.
Mortgages: Up to 70% are available.
1 Bed Units 824 SQ. FT – from £238,674/US$580,000/AED2,142,400
2 Bed Units 1158 SQ. FT – from £351,680/US$684,000/AED2,511,000
3 Bed Units 1582 SQ. FT – from £487,394/US$947,500/AED3,480,000
- Deposit 10% Immediate
- 1st Instalment 10% Within 30 days from signing reservation form
- 2nd Installment 10% Within 120 days from signing reservation form
- 3rd Installment 10% Within 180 days from 2nd Installment due date
- 4th Installment 10% On completion of Shoring Works
- 5th Installment 10% On completion of 5th Floor Structure
- 6th Installment 10% On completion of 10th Floor Structure
- 7th Installment 10% On completion of 15th Floor Structure
- 8th Installment 10% On completion of 20th Floor Structure
- 9th Installment 10% On completion
Abu Dhabi Buyers’ Guide
- Foreigners can buy 99 year leases on property in designated investment areas such as Saadiyat Island, Al Raha beach, Yas Island and Al Reem.
- Off-plan properties such as the marina Bay are secured with a 10 percent deposit.
- Registration fees of up to 2 percent of the property purchase price might apply.
- Abu Dhabi has no income or corporation tax which make it an attractive investment.
- There are no restrictions on the repatriation of capital or rental revenue
- Read our Abu Dhabi Buyers’ Guide
Interested, Contact Us
Please use the following form to contact us for detailed information.
If you are interested we advise that you act fast as Marina Bay is in high demanded and fast selling out: