Home Property News Summaries International Property News Beat – Worldwide property investment at a high, NZ...
- Ajman- the smallest of the UAE’s seven states is a new property hotspot [Gulf News]
- The truth about ‘the Malaysian real estate story': Telling the Malaysia story abroad [NST]
- Spanish property doctor: Beware of buyers who flash the cash [Times Online]
- Dubai International Finance Centre (DIFC) freehold land ownership laws enacted [Ame Info]
- Worldwide property investment at a high [MSN]
- Plans for Bulgaria‘s biggest shopping centre – Galleria Varna mall[Sofia Echo]
- New Zealand – Growing risk of slide in housing market[Stuff.co.nz]