Home Property News Summaries ABN Amro predict global housing crash, Rupert Murdoch puts his $14.8m New...
- Seattle, USA based online real estate brokerage – Iggy’s House move to Washington [SeattlePi.com]
- ABN Amro report raises fear on global house crash [thisismoney.co.uk]
- US based REITs and investment firm – Denison and Porter set shop in Germany [Newswire]
- Rupert Murdoch puts his 4.5 acre 19-bedroom home on the market for $14.8 million [Newsday.com].
- Aberdeen to launch property fund investing in Russian commercial real estate [Investment Week]
- ING Real Estate launches EUR1.2 billion Iberian Value Added Fund – 13%+ expected return [Immo-news.net]
- Colliers Shanghai Luxury Residential Market report 2007 (pdf)[Colliers]
- An era of cheap money – gone [CNN Money]
- India’s 1st Real Estate TV Channel Launch in July [India eNews]