Here is your chance to buy an investment property in London for less than the cost of construction, thanks to the global credit crunch. The developer of Shrubbery Mews, London has run into financial difficulties and is now forced to sell these off plan townhouses for 20 percent less than market value. With prices at rock bottom, Shrubbery Mews, London is a once in a lifetime opportunity for savvy buyers who recognize the potential.
On sale are a total of eight mew town houses. They are contained within their own gated community and feature manicured gardens and off street parking.
Each house consists of an open plan living space and cloakroom downstairs with two double bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. The properties are largely built and will be completed in around 6 weeks.
If you struggle to see this tremendous value take a look at the following pointers:
- Shrubbery Mews, London is an exclusive off market opportunity. It has been valued 20% below current market by Ludlow Thompson
- Since the developer has run into difficulties and desperately needs to try and extract some of his initial investment you can take advantage of his demise by buying at the lowest imaginable price.
- Further, the selling price is actually well below estimated cost of the construction/land.
- The developer intended on marketing the units for £450,000 before the market collapsed.
- Bank of England interest rates are now at a historic low point, at 1.5%.
- Foreign purchasers will benefit from the weak position of Sterling against all other major global currencies.
Shrubbery mews, London are located within Streatham, a short walk from the railway station and with easy access to all amenities situated on Streatham High Road. Streatham is situated within the London Borough of Lambeth.
One of the main appeals of the location was the high demand for affordable rental accommodation due to easy access to Central and South West London. The railway station connects commuters with the city in a short 20 minutes.
The following features show quality over quantity:
Flooring: Entrance hall and living room are covered with engineered oak veneered floor. Kitchen floors are tiled with 40x40cm beige tiles. Bathroom and cloakroom are covered with a vinyl floor covering. Bedrooms and hall feature beige primo carpet with underlay.
Kitchen: All units are finished in white high gloss, charcoal grey work tops, white tiled up stand and splash back. The oven, hob and chimney hood extractor come in stainless steel. Stainless steel sink and one hole chrome
mixer tap are featured in all mews.
Bathrooms and cloak room: Contemporary white bathroom suite with chrome mixer taps. Glass shower screen. Oak bath panel. Satin white wall tiles.
Lighting: Halogen spot lights. Living room ,kitchen and bathroom. Energy efficient pendants. Hall ways and bedrooms.
Heating: Vaillant ecotec pro24 gas fired combination boiler. Radiators throughout.
Decorations: Walls. Crown soft white emulsion. Ceilings.Crown brilliant white . All wood finished in Brilliant satin white .
Outside space: Sheltered bicycle stand . 5 parking spaces. Units 5-6-7-8 private gardens. Central communal garden. Electronic gated entrance. Intercom. Dusk till dawn lighting.
- A fully refundable deposit of £3,000 is required to secure your reservation.
- 10% of the total purchase price is payable upon exchange of contracts.
- The remaining 90% of the total purchase price is payable upon completion.
If you are planning to let your property there are two ways in which you can do this. You can either choose the traditional route of doing it through an agent in which case you can estimate to yield a yearly return of 5.1%.
Another option is to let it through the local council which should give you an estimated yield of 5.7%. Just bear in mind, these figures are not guarantees and you should speak with your financial adviser first.
Unit prices of Shrubbery Mews, London start at £300,000.
If you like to hear more about this once in a lifetime opportunity to buy affordable property so close to the city of London please fill out the following form.