Hurghada is a popular tourist resort town on the Red Sea in Egypt. Famous for its lifestyle, easy living and countless attractions it attracts people from all over year round. Easy accessible from Europe, Hurghada has long been a destination for tourists.
In recent years however, Hurghada has seen a sharp rise in new developments and Hurghada Village is one of them.
Hurghada Village Overview
Hurghada Village is a new apartment development currently under construction since May 2007. It is expected to be competed sometime late this year or early 2009.
It would appeal particularly to bulk-buyer property investors with a great and affordable opportunity to invest into Egypt, an upcoming and year round popular holiday country. Egypt offers so much to the visitor and is a hidden gem in the myriad of sea resorts all around the world.
The year round favorable weather is ideal to just relax and enjoy the sand, surf and sun. In the evening you can stroll along the promenade while dining on local seafood and delicacies in one of the various restaurants.
If you are into shopping, you won’t be disappointed either.
The area is well known for great surf and snorkeling as well as the beautiful reefs. Many water based sports are very popular here since Hurghada is a sea side resort town. You can enjoy:
- Kite surfing
- Deep sea fishing
- Swimming with dolphins
- Jeep adventures
- Boat trips on the Red Sea at dusk
Hurghada Village Location
Hurghada Village apartments are situated away from other developments and buildings, and not overlooked by other apartments. Privacy is assured and the close proximity to the town of Hurghada makes this an ideal investment property.
The development is located on Matar Road, in Hurghada. Hurghada itself is one of the most visited Red Sea resorts, hosting thousands of sun seekers all year round.
Hurghada Village Facilities
The Hurghada Village property development features comfortable living with the right price tag. In total, there are 104 apartments on 5 floors. The top floor apartments (4th floor) feature secluded rooftop terraces to enjoy a leisurely afternoon or entertain your friends at night.
- Restaurant, cafe/bar
- Swimming pool
- Convenience store
- Hurghada Village is a community development, with gated and walled security and privacy.
- Reception area
- On site – fully maintained development management.
- West-facing apartments have views of the desert and mountains.
- East-facing apartments have views of the swimming pool, town, mosque and sea (from 3rd floor).
Beach Resturant in Hurghada (credits:Jacob Johan )
Ongoing Management Services:
- On-site management and maintenance service
- Insurances and utilities
- £300 per annum approximately
- Rental housekeeping service £300 per annum approximately
- Rental marketing service available
Hurghada Village Properties
Hurghada Village apartment properties come in 4 sizes.
- Studios 44 SQ. M + balcony – from £19,950
- 1-Bedroom 55 SQ. M + balcony – from £27,500
- 2-Bedroom 75 SQ. M + balcony – from £35,500
- 3-Bedroom 100 SQ. M + balcony – from £43,500
Hurghada Village Pricing Details
Unfurnished prices – Starting from £15,950
4th floor apartments have roof terraces that are the same size as the apartment itself. They cost an additional £3,000 for the studio, £4,000 for the one and two beds and £5,000 for the three beds – and include terrace furniture.
These top floor apartments appeal more to the ‘personal use’ buyer, whereas the remaining would suit investors as well. There are just a few of these left.
The prices include a fitted kitchen and air-conditioning units.
Deposit: £2,000 (refundable)
1st payment: 30% after 14 days with signed contract
2nd payment: 20% after a further 3 months
3rd payment: 50% (Less £2k reservation fee) on completion in Summer 2008
From £2,750 subject to apartment size.
- English language contract between buyer and developer at initial stage
- Dual language contract between buyer and developer on completion for registration
- Completion processed through local solicitor to include registration of ownership
- Ownership is ‘joint freehold’, rather than leasehold
- Builder’s construction guarantee: 20 years
- Builder’s finishing guarantee: 1 year
Interested, Contact Us
Are you a bulk-buyer investor with a capital gains or high rental yield strategy? Or do you fancy making this lifestyle a reality? You can. Just fill out the contact form and we will rush you the details.