Egypt hailed as the hidden opportunity for property investors, offers interested parties many ways to spend their dollars. Whether you are attracted by luxury, or prefer to buy a budget property, choices are available to anybody who is serious about buying in Egypt.
We wanted to show you exactly what is possible and introduce some amazing property developments to you, both being at two sides of the spectrum to please the budget conscious investor, as well as the luxury one.
Hyde Park – New Cairo (Villas from £175,000/US$335,000)
Hyde Park is situated in New Cairo, along the city’s main Ring Road that connects all districts of Greater Cairo with one another. While conveniently accessible, Hyde Park is totally secluded in the midst of Egypt’s biggest private park and spread across 4 million square meters with 1 million square meters of landscaped park.
Hyde Park is the most exclusive villa development in the country, boasting over 3000 detached and attached villas.
Set atop a hill with beautiful vistas, a The beautiful vistas and the landscapend surrounded by Egypt’s natural beauty, your home will be amidst striking landscapes and beautiful water features. The whole development was designed to suit multi-cultural tastes, while offering the highest of standards. The gardens will make you feel right at home. Plus, there is 24 hour security with controlled entries and a gated community to provide property owners with privacy and security.
Take a glimpse at some of Hyde Park’s features
- Hyde Park offers a peaceful setting with lush greenery, comfortable benches, an amphitheater, a multi-purpose open grass field, gazebos, garden pavilions and more. You can stroll through this magical setting in peace and harmony while relaxing.
- Residents who live in the detached and attached villas can enjoy the privacy of separate pocket parks to give them individual space. There are swings, benches, shaded trees and gazebos.
- A members country club offers restaurants, lounges, cigar lounges for the men and beauty salons for the ladies while inviting either sex to their spa. Further there are swimming pools, a fitness center, a kids play area and a banquet area.
- Residents can find 7 kilometers of walking and jogging trails in the park giving users ample space to work out, relax and enjoy life while offering plenty of privacy.
- The members only sports center offers football, tennis, volleyball, basketball, squash and a variety of other sports.
- Not far from Hyde Park residents can enjoy New Cairo with all its urban living.
- The whole development is also offering plenty of water features which add a striking elegance to the whole image.
To read more on Hyde Park and see it up close and personal, click the icon above. You have to see this, to believe it.
Hurghada Village (Apartments from £15,950/US$30,500)
Hurghada Village has long been known to attract divers and snorkelling enthusiasts from all around the world. The town is well established and new developments south of the old town offer investors and tourists alike plenty of new opportunities
With over 3 km of seafront, a beautiful coral reef, a wide promenade and plenty of shops and restaurants, you won’t ever get bored in Hurghada.
The weather is warm all year round, inviting overseas tourists to spend their winter months. Hurghada is also close to other popular seaside resorts like Sahl Hasheesh and ElGouna.
Buying property in Hurghada is surprisingly cheap. You will be pushed to find something equally attractive if you take into consideration the weather, localities and the lifestyle.
To learn how you can get your own slice of Hurghada Village paradise, click on the icon above.