This pre-launch resort consists of 560 hectares of coconut palms, lagoons, mangrove glades and stunning palm-fringed beaches. Situated on the exclusive Brazilian north east coast beach town of Pernambuco, it is set to be a world class resort. The developers have decided to keep the name of the resort private until its launch.
The concept of this exclusive resort is to create a paradise on earth like no other for investors. No compromises will be made in the inception of this 5-Star resort that will feature up to 4,000 lofts, duplexes, penthouses and two luxury hotels.
Over 5km of pristine palm-fringed beaches can be enjoyed in spectacular fashion, while nearby lagoons, woodlands, coral reefs and mangrove glades invite residents for further explorations.
The resort is being built with eco-tourism in mind with healthy living, while offering modern and luxurious accommodation. All residential properties will be interlinked via convenient footbridges and pathways amongst man-made streams and lagoons.
Location – Praia Do Porto in Pernambuco, Northeast Brazil
Situated in the sunny and warm Pernambuco in northeast of Brazil, This exclusive resort is ideally positioned to take advantage of the current growing real estate boom in the region.
One major advantage is the easy access to and from the area with 7 hour flights from capital European cities. Growing tourism, infrastructure and demand will provide investors with enough reasons to consider an investment property in the region.
The resort is located less than 15 km from the world famous Porto de Galinhas and some 100 km from Recife’s international airport and sea port.
Features and Facilities
The resort will cater to every age and taste with a multitude of leisure and lifestyle choices. There will be restaurants, cocktail bars, retail, pools, state of the art gyms, and a centrally located 18-hole championship signature golf course. The surrounding region has been supported by the Brazilian government’s Department of Golf and The Reef Club course is now bidding to host the 2011 Brazilian Open.
- One luxury hotel and one boutique hotel with all the associated facilities
- Spas & wellness centre
- Commercial village with a full range of retail units
- Tennis club
- Signature 18-hole golf course with driving range and golf academy
- Equestrian centre
- Sailing & fishing club
- Water-sports centre
- Diving school
- Beach bars
The resorts focus lies strongly in sustaining an eco-friendly environment, therefore offering:
- Recycling bins.
- Biodegradable cleaning and washing products.
- Decoration, furniture and soft furnishings made from sustainable-sourced or recycled materials.
- Electricity generated by solar panels.
- Domotic system to control lighting and air-conditioning so energy is used only when required.
- Low-energy kitchen appliances.
- Solar and motion-sensitive lighting outside to minimise energy consumption.
Local & Sustainable Building Materials:
- The apartments will be low rise and incorporate building materials harvested according to sustainable practices.
- Walkways and decking will be made from sustainable woods or recycled products and positioned to minimise the impact on the local Vegetation.
Transport, energy and water will also be sustained with solar powered golf buggies and bicycles used on site, hydro electricity within the resort, reducing energy consumption by up to 90% and several water schemes to prevent water waste.
This pre-launch offer consists of a range of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. All come with generous covered and uncovered terraces to make the most of the tropical lifestyle in the sun.
- 1 Bed Apartments from £75,000
- 2 Bed Apartments from £125,000
Investment forecast: 4 years (2 yrs construction) / (2 yrs guaranteed income)
All prices act as guides only.
The developers project an investment return of up to 271% over the next four years for investors. Despite the current hot property boom, Brazil’s real estate market is still emerging and estimated to explode over the coming years.
Right now investors are perfectly positioned for optimum wealth growth by taking opportunities.
The obtain, the developer’s return on investment projections, please make an enquiry below.
To become the proud owner of your own Brazil slice of paradise follow the following simple steps explaining the procedures.
- Step 1: The Waiting List – First come first served
* £800 Enabling Fee (Refundable during the Waiting List)
- Step 2: The Pre-Launch – Apartment allocation
* £1600 Reservation Fee
- Step 3: The Contracts
* 15% of the purchase price (less £1600 Reservation Fee)
* Legal fee
- Step 4: The 2nd deposit
* 15% of the purchase price
- Step 5: Completion 2010
* Final 70% of the purchase price (cash or mortgage)
* Closing costs 5-6%
* Furniture packs – included
- Step 6: 2 Years Guaranteed Rental
To find out more about this exclusive Brazilian resort development, please fill out your details in the form provided.